1. Visit Debbieholors.com.
2. Click on place ads.
3. Select a category that best describes your item.
4. Fill user panel.
5. Click continue
6. Fill out the posting information or ad details.
7. Select “Add Images” to attach pictures of your item: This is listed as optional, but if you want to sell something, do yourself and your potential buyer a favor, and fill as many picture slots as you can with high-resolution pictures that are as good as you can possibly make them. You want people to be excited about what you’re selling. Be sure to post pictures of your actual item, and avoid “stock” pictures from the manufacturer or the Internet.
- When you’re done loading in images, click the Done with images button.
- Debbieholors.com allows you to add up to 4 images to your ad. ( Debbieholors.com no longer allows links or external images for-sale ads.)
8. Check your listing for accuracy: You want to make sure your listing will get the attention it deserves.
- If your listing needs changes, click on the Edit Text or Edit Images buttons, and make any changes necessary
9. Click on “continue” then “publish” to post your listing: When you’re satisfied your ad is ready for prime time, click the Continue button at the bottom of the page. If you have an account on debbieholors.com, your ad will be posted on Debbieholors within 15 minutes. If you do not have an account, you will have to register for your posting to become active.
Don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have issues posting your ads or if you have enquiries about general topics, one of of representatives will contact you.